Mini Geese- They are here!

Good Afternoon!

Will you be selling hatching eggs from this beautiful Mini-Seb pair? :) They are just gorgeous, and I am very interested!

Nice for you you finally splurged on yourself! :) Birds give such calm and peace and are a joy to watch - much deserved! And you

will enjoy these for years to come every day, much longer than a pair of jeans, so it's a good buy anyway! ;)

Have a Wonderful Afternoon!

[email protected]

Lindsay Barrios
17753 E Front St
Rodessa LA 71069

318-918-4188

Not the greatest of pics, but here's the gander next to a fat welsh harlequin hen :)

He's molting but will be much much curlier. He's about 1 1/2 times the size of the welsh

Miss Lydia- settling in ok. Much better now than the first few days! Being bossy but used to me feeding and such which is nice. I hate seeing them stressed out!

Good Afternoon!

Will you be selling hatching eggs from this beautiful Mini-Seb pair? :) They are just gorgeous, and I am very interested!

Nice for you you finally splurged on yourself! :) Birds give such calm and peace and are a joy to watch - much deserved! And you

will enjoy these for years to come every day, much longer than a pair of jeans, so it's a good buy anyway! ;)

Have a Wonderful Afternoon!

[email protected]

Lindsay Barrios
17753 E Front St
Rodessa LA 71069

318-918-4188
Thanks for such kindness Lindsay!
I hope they will be comfortable enough to lay and at least hatch a few this season. If they do, I plan to grow them out and see what I get. If I do sell some they won't be available until fall but I am writing your info down so that I have it and can contact you!

Thanks so much!

What fun! Hope you enjoy this first season with your new birds

*(It's always so exciting to find that first egg!)* :D No telling what colors / patterns,

it will be quite a fun surprise I'm sure. :) Thank you again, & another wonderful afternoon to you! :)

Lindsay B.
Rodessa, LA

Not the greatest of pics, but here's the gander next to a fat welsh harlequin hen :)

He's molting but will be much much curlier. He's about 1 1/2 times the size of the welsh

Miss Lydia- settling in ok. Much better now than the first few days! Being bossy but used to me feeding and such which is nice. I hate seeing them stressed out!
Do they also sell pairs of white sebbies in the mini variety?

So I NEVER buy anything for myself, not even clothes. I decided that it was time to get myself a present and I splurged and bought a pair of mini sebastopols from Holderreads. They arrived in tip top shape today and were very happy to get out of the box!
They are about the same size as my muscovy drakes. MUCH smaller than my regular sebs and my buffs!

Now they just need names...

Hello Learycow,
frow.gif

I am new to the goose world.
I am on Dave's wait list for a pair of mini sebastopoles and am wondering what he means by utility, show breeder and show quality. These will be my first pair of geese. I purchase indian runners from him every year
thumbsup.gif
and I love the quality of his birds.
Can you tell me what color and classification these would be? It would give me a better idea of what I will order.
They look beautiful. Would these be show quality? What color are they?
Thanks

Hello Learycow,
frow.gif

I am new to the goose world.
I am on Dave's wait list for a pair of mini sebastopoles and am wondering what he means by utility, show breeder and show quality. These will be my first pair of geese. I purchase indian runners from him every year
thumbsup.gif
and I love the quality of his birds.
Can you tell me what color and classification these would be? It would give me a better idea of what I will order.
They look beautiful. Would these be show quality? What color are they?
Thanks
I believe they are blue belted. They are not recognized so can't speak to show quality or not.
Breeder quality of these, you want as heavily curled as possible in order to get nicely curled ducklings.

Back
Top Bottom