Miniature Mules

I had 1 and sold her a few months ago. She was a sweety but had to move somethings out as its gotten crowded here. They are easy keepers as long as you dont give them sweet feed as it makes the mules or mini mules crazy. They do well on oats or hay. And they can be quite pricey sometimes. mine was a little over 1 and I sold her for $200.00. Good luck

I cant have one currently,but I'm very interested in them. Once me and Tony get settled and get some land, I want to get some.
It might be easier and cheaper for me to breed a mini donkey to a mini horse, since I cant find any mini mules for sale around me for less then $800. But by the time I have the land, they might be cheaper, you never know.

I have a 10 hd. mule, Delilah.

She is from a rescue situation -- she's very pretty and never makes any noise --

Delilah was from a mini-jack bred to a Welsh pony --

Her tail looks like a pony's tail but her mane is all mule --

She is the most intelligent creature here (including the humans!)

I can't say enough good things about these pony-sized mules !

I had a mini/pony mule, not sure which, he was probably around 10-11 hands. He was given to my by a neighbor, her son had rode him, but lost interest. For some reason he didn't like one of her foals, busted though a fence to attack it, he was fine w/ the other two foals, but for some reason didn't like this one.

He'd been used as a roping dummy by the people they had gotten him from. He was cute and sweet and I really liked him! I ended up giving him to a little boy that needed something to ride, I kept up w/ him for awhile, but don't know where he is now.

I know a lady that breeds mini horses and heard she recently had her first mini mule foal, but I haven't seen it.

Back
Top Bottom