Minnesota!

My DH bought 1 G that is in whole but not running condition, and another 1+ parts to work on a project he has laid out for an electric tractor for small scale farming/raised bed gardening. He's been working on getting the old granary set up so he can work on it all.

When my middle spawn was a little kid, he used to tell us he was going to grow up to be a Bigfoot hunter. LOL We let him dream. He is now in his Senior year and has forgotten about that. I reminded him one day recently for a good laugh. Now he plans to be a luthier and is saving to go to a school in Phoenix.

The G's are so cool! Lucky guy!

I see them now and then on craigslist. But I do not think I could count that as the tractor I need, It would have to be considered a toy.

Guineas for sale or trade:
I have around 20 guineas I am willing to part with. I understand with Christmas right around the corner, cash can be tight. I will barter and trade for them.

Things I will consider:

New pair of socks
Package of hot dogs
Partridge Chanticler hens
Dominiques
Your first born
Your last born
A Allis Chalmers C ( from Southern Minnesota
WD-45 from same region, need not be pretty
Almost any non-green tractor
maybe even a green tractor
Boats
gold
silver
A Beatle's White album in mint condition
Lena
Big foots under wear
old fish
old batteries
Wolf traps
Weasel traps
pancakes
bacon

These are all reformed guineas, most have some gang affiliation. They are not all "right" in the head. They have expressed an interest in moving closer to Iowa or Canada.

They were got in the act of terrorizing a little white chicken tonight. This is an attempt to get them in a diversion program, otherwise they may have very short lives.

I was given orders tonight, they had to go, one way or the other.

Edited as I think of more things I am willing to consider a trade for.

Last edited:
Ralphie-I will talk to DH tonight and see if I can convince him it is his idea to get some guineas. He was, in fact, wanting guineas since we have moved here. I will see what I can do. If you are talking prices what might be your going rate?

Guineas for sale or trade:
I have around 20 guineas I am willing to part with.  I understand with Christmas right around the corner, cash can be tight. I will barter and trade for them.

Things I will consider:

New pair of socks
Package of hot dogs
Partridge Chanticler hens
Dominiques
Your  first born
Your last born
A Allis Chalmers C ( from Southern Minnesota
WD-45 from same region, need not be pretty
Almost any non-green tractor
maybe even a green tractor
Boats
gold
silver
A Beatle's White album in mint condition
Lena 
Big foots under wear
old fish
old batteries
Wolf traps
Weasel traps
pancakes
bacon

These are all reformed  guineas,  most have some gang affiliation.   They are not all "right" in the head.  They have expressed an interest in moving closer to Iowa or Canada.

They were got in the act of terrorizing  a little white chicken tonight. This is an attempt to get them in a diversion program, otherwise they may have very short lives.

I was given orders tonight, they had to go, one way or the other.

Edited as I think of more things I am willing to consider a trade for.

Don't Do It Loretta!!!

Lol.

Ralphie why don't you take them up to Togo and offer them to Sasquatch? That big feller will eat anything.

Thanks ejb for the good Sasquatch fodder btw...!

Back
Top Bottom