Minnesota!

Quote: velociraptor
goodpost.gif
lau.gif
it's true though . we've got yards full of dinosaurs out there!

Quote: I want to know I'm drinking coffee when I take a sip. And now I want a cup at 22:30 hours...

I got hooked on Community Coffee from when I worked in Baton Roue. Local family owned coffee.

I'm looking for an old Corning Ware stove top percolator. I don't think coffee makers brew coffee hit enough to my taste
So you must be familiar with Cafe Du Monde. I love it made into an iced Thai coffee.
I know. More redneck points lost......
coffee with chicory ought to gain at least 1000 points. Not many people can abide by chicory! The more I have it the more I like it. Guess that's good for the zombie apocalyspe - now I just need to know what chicory looks like so I boil the correct root!!!

speaking of zombie apocalyse - got my t-shirt!

I am finally getting ready to go outside despite the weather. My old dog saw me get my coveralls and socks on ( I wear slippers until I go out) and she went to her bed and laid down and is faking sleep now so she does not have to go outside.
I don't blame her. I ran outside in my boots and pj's to open the coops and the chickens looked at me like I was crazy. I guess they need little umbrellas.....

so much for me getting anything productive done outside today. I need dry weather at least.

On the upside - thank goodness this isn't snow and the temps are well above freezing!!!

I hate scooping the poop, So yesterday I put newspaper down over the PDZ on the poop board to see how it would work.. and this morning i went out to coop and just rolled it up and tossed it in the composter. NO poop on the arms, no dust in the nose, i got to take a better look at the poop to make sure everyone had good poopers.. I'm a newspaper girl from here on out...
Thanks for that tip!!!

Back
Top Bottom