Minnesota!

cool egg color. and love that the dog is smart enough not to want to go out in this rain....still raining.....trying to decide between another cup of coffee and going back to bed.

I hate scooping the poop, So yesterday I put newspaper down over the PDZ on the poop board to see how it would work.. and this morning i went out to coop and just rolled it up and tossed it in the composter. NO poop on the arms, no dust in the nose, i got to take a better look at the poop to make sure everyone had good poopers.. I'm a newspaper girl from here on out...

I will be looking for a silkie come this spring for the wife. This one is unbelievable.

I have several cockerels for sale on my website right now. Most are in the $10-50 range. I have a few more pet caliber blacks I didn't get pics of for $10 each and 1 white show caliber male left for $100. I have some day old chicks out of the incubator right now... Silkies are one of those fickle breeds and I tend to get very few eggs or very low fertility once it gets colder.

Back
Top Bottom