Minnesota!

Oh! I love that stuff. and I used to use it for Vietnamese iced coffee, had one of those little things that sat on top of the glass to brew it. wonder what happened to it....
It is the best. I get those brewers at Asian grocery stores. The coffee too. When I a make a Thai dinner with friends I like to bring them out. I haven't met anyone that didn't like that coffee. Even folks that normally don't like coffee.

who wanted the corningware percolater?

here is a reasonabl priced one: https://www.etsy.com/listing/254029...kKXek2TCGuvae88aQtdy4lLZolo1htMX70xoCikrw_wcB

il_570xN.859126092_58cq.jpg

i've never ever seen one!

I have never seen one of them either! I have several metal ones, and one of those old speckled blue ones at the cabin.

I'm sitting in my truck at the farmers market waiting for the rain to stop... I think I wasted a trip to town. I am going to have to hustle eggs this week!

I spoke too soon! I deduced to suck it up and get out there and have sold most already. All my regulars have come by and been happy to see me! I have one umbrella and sacrificed it to cover my signs in the table

I like the looks of that percolator. Mom and dad used a metal one for years and actually just got a plug in cheapy for when their other son in laws ( who NEED coffee) come up from the cities. We've never been a coffee family. All this coffee talk.... I think I'll go grind some highlander grog.

Back
Top Bottom