Minnesota!

BuckMann Farm-
I saw the older ones when I was there, they had them in a different area, like a shed out back. They looked pretty good just a bit on the spendy side IMO. I don't remember where they got their chicks from but it very well could have been Mcmurrays or possibly Ideal. Houles in stillwater gets their chicks from brau's in brainerd.

Me and my husband plan to move to Minnesota because it is just a beautiful place to live. We decided on the capital city Saint Paul because we have visited this city last year and we were very impressed. Now we live in a very small city and I we want to move to a bigger city before our children get older. We all want to experience a big city with all its advantages and disadvantages. Above all some good friends of us live already there and they are very happy. An important thing is to find a job in Minnesota before moving there because we want a good base to start our new life in Saint Paul.

Ceci, you guys will enjoy the city, especially the diverse area of St. Paul. That area has a great selection of authentic South East Asian restaurants and also a very wonderful outdoor international Market. The LRT will be running right through University Avenue as well so transportation will be convenient.

Oh and does anyone have or know someone in Minnesota that wants to sell their cabinet incubator? I am looking for a GQF Sportsman 1502 with automatic turner and electric thermostat.

Wow thanks for that article. I went to school in Mankato and I think very highly of people wanting to have chickens in town. They have been battling off and on for years, a friend of mine has an aunt that has been trying to get it approved for years. Both Rochester and Minneapolis have city ordinances allowing chickens with strict guidelines. Why are the people of southern Minnesota so bull headed? I commented on the article. Working at a natural food store I know that this area is very slow to take interest in the quality of foods that they eat. We live almost an hour south of Mankato now, and these ideas get worse the farther away from Mankato you get.

Hi all - new here from west central MN, near Park Rapids.
smile.png
I am just about to get my first-ever chicks - so excited!

Back
Top Bottom