Minnesota!

Ha Ha. No, my duckling count is beyond max right now. In fact, we now have 10!! EEKK! That puts my duck total to 14 with the adults. And a dozen geese 6 adults and 6 goslings. I need more coops built for all these birds!

Ha Ha.  No, my duckling count is beyond max right now.  In fact, we now have 10!!  EEKK!  That puts my duck total to 14 with the adults.  And a dozen geese 6 adults and 6 goslings.  I need more coops built for all these birds!

Lol I feel you. We had 23 ducks last year and 300 some chickens. 250 of the chickens were meaties though.

If all goes well we should have 400 hindred meat birds coming soon!!
1f64c.png
1f64c.png

My du
Sadly, it took me until the 3rd one died while I was in the pen to figure out why the first two were found dead.  I have it between an adult pen and a juvenile pen.  They all are spazzes at about 3 months.  I went into the pen to look through and sex some.  One cockerel (a really nice one, of course) was in the back corner, started making some weird noise and when I got the others out of the way, he was kicking where he was already dead.  No, they are not smarter than that.

My dumb question of the day, how does a chicken hang itself with lattice?

My apologies as I haven't been on in the last day or two. I'm like the one friend we all have, you know the one, the guy (or girl) who comes into town, makes you party hard with him for a couple of days before disappearing again. You don't hear from him for a few years only to see him pulling back into town one day ready to party. Repeat and repeat.

I appreciate all of your ideas for the run and I'm sure my neighbors/friends will appreciate your ideas even more. All of you have given me a lot of great ideas and I'll figure out an action plan and once I have it all landscaped, I'll post a few pictures.

Thanks again!

Time to ride back into the sunset. Be ready to party when I return!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom