Minnesota!

I suppose its time to ask. Does anyone need any cockerels?? There is NHRxWelsummer, BOxWelsummer and EExWelsummer. The EEX r early sexing. They feather in somewhat like a Welsummer but some get a little red.

This is one of the EEX. They do have yellow legs but other than that they look like a beardles and cheekless EE.

This is a BOx. They r super fast growers and I think they would make a good meat bird.

Hi - been a member of the BYC for awhile but most talking guineas and peafowl. I'm in east central MN - close to Hinckley area. I would really like some chickens - lavendar orphingtons and some colored egg layers. Any breeders out there? Also anyone close by need some guinea eggs - mainly for eating but am still finding a few recently laid that might prove fruitful under a broody hen or in incubator.

big_smile.png
D.gif

Hi - been a member of the BYC for awhile but most talking guineas and peafowl.  I'm in east central MN - close to Hinckley area.  I would really like some chickens - lavendar orphingtons and some colored egg layers.  Any breeders out there?  Also anyone close by need some guinea eggs - mainly for eating but am still finding a few recently laid that might prove fruitful under a broody hen or in incubator.

:D :cd

By colored layers do you mean purebred or mixes like Easter Eggers.

Back
Top Bottom