Minnesota!

Hi all. I am from Monticello. I don't have chickens yet. I'm still in the planning stage. My town does allow chickens, so my plan this week is to get the permit started.

Thanks all!!!

Welcome Sleepy Owl! How many does your town allow and do you know what breed/s you are getting?

No limit on the ordiance, and she didn't mention anything when I talked to her on the phone. I think as long as the flock is small enough not to be a nuisence, we are good. :)

Tonight I am picking up 2 EE, one light Brahma, and one Silver Laced Wyandotte. They are all pullets... Tomorrow I am picking up 3 Cochins, straight run from someone who hatched them themself. They are 2 days older than the others, but I think it will be ok.

Oh, and all standard sizes. I thought about getting bantams, but decided not to.

I am so excited!

I haven't actually gotten the permit yet, but I will start on it tomorrow.

Hello Minnesotans! We are looking to start chicken farming and can use all the help we can get.

Has anyone here from MN ordered from Murray? Were getting our chicks in May and I'm just wondering how everything went for you guys

Tinky.....I ordered from MacMurrays a couple yrs ago. All went well. Though,I did have one silver laced wyandotte with a straight comb. Otherwise all were fine. Good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom