Minnesota!

Inspected? Do I even want to know? This country is out of control.

Yeah, we had to turn in detailed coop and run plans. Then the city coordinator came out and inspected it. Lots of hoops. But it was a fierce debate, and I'm feeling fortunate we passed the ordinance at all. You know how it is, those nasty trouble making chickens!!

No, thank goodness I don't know how it is. I'm zoned agricultural, so I can have whatever I want and no inspections. We did have to have our house inspected when we built, but that's as far as that's going. We've done an addition too and didn't even apply for a permit. The money sucking government doesn't need to know about it. If someone even suggested inspecting my chicken coop I would laugh in their face. How have things gotten so out of control? I mean, let people live their lives. It shouldn't be a fight and cost a ton of money to raise a couple of hens. Ok, off my soapbox for now. I'll put the word out at work about the cockerels. What are you wanting to get for each of them?

No, thank goodness I don't know how it is. I'm zoned agricultural, so I can have whatever I want and no inspections. We did have to have our house inspected when we built, but that's as far as that's going. We've done an addition too and didn't even apply for a permit. The money sucking government doesn't need to know about it. If someone even suggested inspecting my chicken coop I would laugh in their face. How have things gotten so out of control? I mean, let people live their lives. It shouldn't be a fight and cost a ton of money to raise a couple of hens. Ok, off my soapbox for now. I'll put the word out at work about the cockerels. What are you wanting to get for each of them?

And we had to pay $50 for the permit :(

We were thinking $15, but honestly at this point we just need them to go to a good home. We'd let them go for free if that was the case. We can't have them, and lord help us when they start to attempt to crow.

Thanks for helping out!!!!!

Hi everyone, I have three hens left from my flock that need to find a home by Wednesday. I have a standard langshan hen that is last year's bird, and a pair of black rosecomb hens. All three are exhibition quality and are our show birds. I'd like $5 a bird as a donation, but finding a home for them regardless of donation is priority. I'm moving south this coming weekend and cannot take them with me. Email [email protected] to arrange pickup. They are P/T negative. Located in Cologne, MN. Thanks! And please pass in the word, these girls need homes NOW!

Hi everyone, I have three hens left from my flock that need to find a home by Wednesday. I have a standard langshan hen that is last year's bird, and a pair of black rosecomb hens. All three are exhibition quality and are our show birds. I'd like $5 a bird as a donation, but finding a home for them regardless of donation is priority. I'm moving south this coming weekend and cannot take them with me. Email [email protected] to arrange pickup. They are P/T negative. Located in Cologne, MN. Thanks! And please pass in the word, these girls need homes NOW!
Julie, Are you moving back to Florida?

Back
Top Bottom