Minnesota!

Ralphie got anything going on Sunday, or is that camp day? That is the one day they have given DH off. Saturday looks to be an early treatment so we should be home by around noon. Would really love to get the swap done otherwise it's going to be after 6 some night. Let me know.

BC LOVE the picts.

Sorry to hear about your girl Coffee. Jail for the SLW & if she doesn't shape up send her packing. There are plenty of nice girls out there.

KlopKlop I've had the same problem with my iPhone. I left Android because it never worked & I wasted too much time trying to make it work. Besides, I can go on my mother's iTunes acct & fix stuff for here remotely. It's amazing the trouble she gets herself in with electronics, & I'm not electronic geek.

aussiegal, my mom is the same! she's 88 and has an iphone, and a tablet, and a chromebook and a desktop, and I swear, nearly every day she tells me her phone isn't working, or her computer isn't working.....and she gets sooo stymied by popups.

klopklop, thank you! love the combine, my neighbor has been doing soybeans every night this week - not tonight, it is too wet here. I always think when I hear the equipment shut done, well after dark, how happy he must be to be done for the night. spring and fall are hard times when you are working a day job and farming at night.

the kitties are soo cute. do you have a litter box in the bathroom?

klopklop, thank you! love the combine, my neighbor has been doing soybeans every night this week - not tonight, it is too wet here. I always think when I hear the equipment shut done, well after dark, how happy he must be to be done for the night. spring and fall are hard times when you are working a day job and farming at night.

the kitties are soo cute. do you have a litter box in the bathroom?
Not yet i dont. I am preparing our downstairs dog pen for them and will add one then. They are getting to busy to be cooped up in a bathroom

what do i do to show them to use it?

Anybody need some wood laminate flooring?

DW talked me into buying it on a whim when it was on sale at menards before we decided we were going to build new. I've lost the receipt and it has been a few months so im looking to get it out of my basement

10 cartons of Shaw Versa-Lock laminate in Camden Hickory

http://www.menards.com/main/floorin...minate-flooring-21-12-sq-ft-ctn/p-1940073.htm

I also have 3 T-mouldings/Transition strips and 2 rolls of underlayment foam.

The value is over $400 but I'm willing to take a little hit on it if one of you swell folks want it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom