Minnesota!

I should also say that small producers can use the term organic with no certification. I would have to dig around for the rules but I believe that if you sell less than so much product a year you can call it whatever you want.

So beware
smile.png

I didn't know that.

Would anyone want a Bresse Rooster? I have an extra. You can have him, just need to come get him. I'm near Zimmerman. :)

Would anyone want a Bresse Rooster? I have an extra. You can have him, just need to come get him. I'm near Zimmerman. :)

Of Course I would LOVE a Bresse Rooster! I like the roof over my head. My DH has gotten over being psseid because I brought home the barred rocks. So I just got back into his loving aura. Thanks for the offer.

Of Course I would LOVE a Bresse Rooster! I like the roof over my head. My DH has gotten over being psseid because I brought home the barred rocks. So I just got back into his loving aura. Thanks for the offer.

a true chicken person! I love it, you're back in the good graces, so you can afford to leave those graces for a while over a rooster!

I actually put my big boy pants on and went outside and worked. It was terrible! But I am ready for snow, So Snow gods HIT ME!!!

SleepyOwl I love the coop/barn or whatever, makes me wish ours had not burned (12 years ago).

Oh and I just came in and I am sure I felt the snow on my face. A guy stopped for eggs and he said it was snowing in Downtown Orrock.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom