Minnesota!

Psssstttt Holm there is a poultry swap at the Brown County fairgrounds in New Ulm on Saturday morning. Gates open at 7am and $3 admission. Lots of nice birds showed up at the last one.

We're heading to the game on Sunday! I'm sneaking out of my call at the Hospital for a bit. Are you getting your Buckeyes?

Thats the plan I believe. Gotta talk to Minnie again.
1f601.png

Psssstttt Holm there is a poultry swap at the Brown County fairgrounds in New Ulm on Saturday morning.  Gates open at 7am and $3 admission.  Lots of nice birds showed up at the last one.

Oh I wish I could go!! But I cant... I will go to the Perham exotic auction though! I dont know when that is though.... When they had it in 2014 there was adult guineas going for $45.00 a piece! Thats what I was told at least.

Oh I wish I could go!! But I cant... I will go to the Perham exotic auction though! I dont know when that is though.... When they had it in 2014 there was adult guineas going for $45.00 a piece! Thats what I was told at least.

Exotic mute guineas???!!!!

I ordered 20 chicks through a feed store. The delivery was scheduled for this morning so I went to pick them up, giddy with excitement. They never arrived. The entire order (1000 chicks) was delayed in st. Paul. The feed store said they will be there tomorrow. So I have to drive into town (one hour... 50 miles) AGAIN and pick up my 20 stressed chicks. Does this sort of thing happen? Those poor chicks being in transit for 3 days....won't their health be jeopardized?

I ordered 20 chicks through a feed store. The delivery was scheduled for this morning so I went to pick them up, giddy with excitement. They never arrived. The entire order (1000 chicks) was delayed in st. Paul. The feed store said they will be there tomorrow. So I have to drive into town (one hour... 50 miles) AGAIN and pick up my 20 stressed chicks. Does this sort of thing happen? Those poor chicks being in transit for 3 days....won't their health be jeopardized?

Poor chicks - hope they make it ok. Hopefully their egg yolks will get them through.

Back
Top Bottom