Minnesota!

I dont have a clue how to use these forums.... Im trying to find someone in Minnesota not too far from Lakeville... that raises Quail as pets not food.. I bought some guinea hens and they put a quail in with quinea... now i dont know what to do with it...need a home before winter. Can you direct me to the right spot to put this..

*waves* hello all :)

Southern MN here... Le Sueur (green giant) area.

Pekin and golden 300 hybrid ducks.

Coop and run. Free range only when we are outside with them. Too many predators to count and still considered 'in town' even though I can see corn fields a block away :/
20200901_192204.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! We are hoping to rehome our gorgeous boy Mert, as we are no longer able to keep rosters in our area. He is a purebred Lavendar Ameraucana sold to us as a hatching egg by Three Little Blackbirds out of Texas. She states her birds are strictly from the Paul Smith line. This guy is a complete gentleman and is handled daily. He is sweet and calm, and very friendly to everyone, from our hens to people. We tried the no crow rooster collar, but this guy likes to sing. If you would like to have a pair, we are also looking to rehome our 55 Flowery hen Lentil as well. Both are very friendly birds that are handled as pets daily. Lentil Lays an extra large egg nearly every day. We would like $20 for the pair, or would release our roo at no charge to a good home. We are located about 30 minutes north of the cities in Marine on St. Croix.

Attachments

• IMG_7670.JPG
    IMG_7670.JPG
    628.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7667.JPG
    IMG_7667.JPG
    439.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Not sure if I've posted in this thread before, so here we go. I'm in the New Prague area.

@My2butterflies if it was a month later than now I'd take you up on that, but we're not set up yet for new chicks, plus I'm sure my wife has some very specific varieties picked out. I just do the manual labor because I like it, but I couldn't tell you a single breed that we have. Haha!!

Not sure if I've posted in this thread before, so here we go. I'm in the New Prague area.

@My2butterflies if it was a month later than now I'd take you up on that, but we're not set up yet for new chicks, plus I'm sure my wife has some very specific varieties picked out. I just do the manual labor because I like it, but I couldn't tell you a single breed that we have. Haha!!
Haha, yeah I really hatched at the wrong time. I got bored waiting for it to warm up outside. 😆

If your wife decides she wants any I may still have some next month at this rate😂
And now we’ve picked out a few we plan to keep. Oh, boy... I’m going to have so many chickens. I’m making a freezer camp list though, so we will lighten the flock later. 😉

Back
Top Bottom