Minnesota!

Plymouth MN has a new backyard chicken ordinance effective July 1st. We can have up to six hens. I will be looking for a couple 8+week pullets around then. I have zero experience so I figured I better start with some older chicks. We just started a new Facebook group (Plymouth Backyard Chickens) if anyone wants to post available stock for sale or trade.

Plymouth MN has a new backyard chicken ordinance effective July 1st. We can have up to six hens. I will be looking for a couple 8+week pullets around then. I have zero experience so I figured I better start with some older chicks. We just started a new Facebook group (Plymouth Backyard Chickens) if anyone wants to post available stock for sale or trade.
You can always check back with me when you’re ready.
As of right now I have three chicks that haven’t sold yet that will be laying age by July(19wks) Two I’m pretty positive are pullets, one I’m iffy on. But I’ll know for sure by then😉
I’m just over an hour away from Plymouth.

You can always check back with me when you’re ready.
As of right now I have three chicks that haven’t sold yet that will be laying age by July(19wks) Two I’m pretty positive are pullets, one I’m iffy on. But I’ll know for sure by then😉
Do you have a web site?
I’m just over an hour away from Plymouth.

@SkiboJeff
No website. I’ve just been selling for the experience and joy of hatching. I did end up selling those chicks. Things picked up once the weather warmed up. Since then I’ve just been selling hatching eggs.
Now I’m filling my incubator with guinea and turkey eggs😁

@SkiboJeff
No website. I’ve just been selling for the experience and joy of hatching. I did end up selling those chicks. Things picked up once the weather warmed up. Since then I’ve just been selling hatching eggs.
Now I’m filling my incubator with guinea and turkey eggs😁
I found a local small breeder who will sell me a Cream Legbar, a Wheaton Marans, a Bielefelder, and three crosses of those breeds. He's going to keep them for me until they are 10-12 weeks old. Thanks for staying in touch.

Back
Top Bottom