Minnesota!

Hi, Haazegirl. I see you are in Blue Earth - What a cool area. We have been going to a bluegrass festival every summer at the Fairgrounds in Garden City , just north of you. Love the area.

I have a friend in Rochester, who might know about duck eggs in your area. I'll check with him and let you know.

anyone want one of these if not all... I am giving away my chickens and ducks due to recient job loss and home loss. I have 2 SLW hens who just started laying, 2 PR hens who have been laying for a little over a month now. 1 BO roo... 2 WH drakes and 1 WH female duck. They are free to a good home, but you must pick them up. I live in the lake city area! please someone give my animals a good home
hit.gif

Hi All!

I'm a new "poster" to this forum (follow the WI cheeseheads forum). I grew up in Southern MN, (moved to Cali) back to MN-TwinCities- east suburbs..then a little over a year ago moved to WI. I still work in the cities...so a little "location confused" lol.
Just started with Chickens 3-4 months ago, coops winter ready-and major dis-liking the dark evenings when I get home and no "chicken time".
Currently have 15 of various ages/breeds.

Quote:
sad.png
. Sorry you are in such a pickle. I could perhaps give the birds a home, let me know since I would have to plan a road trip.

If you want them please take them! I just want them to go to a loving home, thats all i ask.

So, I have a genius Silkie who decided to go broody, oh, about 19 days ago. I gave her two eggs, but something has happened to one so now she only has one. I haven't candled because I don't have a strong enough flashlight, but I'm worried about what will happen if it doesn't hatch. Does anyone around the twin cities have a chick or two I could buy from them to make her happy if this egg doesn't hatch? If you do please PM me!

Quote:
Awesome for you! I haven't gotten an egg in over two weeks from my 11 layers that are old enough to lay - freeloaders ! Moulting, cold, light deprivation ???
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom