Minorca Chicks in Canada?

Minorcas are not a Cold weather tolerant chicken, so that may narrow your availability. I did find one hatchery that does have them. Ideal. I did a sample order and this is what it looked like for 11 chicks delivered to my Zipcode. Their shipping is very reasonable in my opinion.:thumbsup
ideal.PNG

I also read reviews about them,,,,,, and would like to get one hen now.
I only keep chickens as pets.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and:welcome

I live in a temperate climatecso it doesn’t get too cold here. But I see they are in Texas. I’d have to think that if I ordered chicks across the border they would end up being quarantined for months, and I’m not sure how that works when it comes to the chicks living?

I live in a temperate climatecso it doesn’t get too cold here. But I see they are in Texas. I’d have to think that if I ordered chicks across the border they would end up being quarantined for months, and I’m not sure how that works when it comes to the chicks living?
You can contact the hatchery about shipping to Canada. I have NO IDEA,,,, on the customs procedures. I'm sure the hatchery would know.:idunno
You indeed have same weather as Seattle. @BantyChooks may have some info about across border shipping of chicks/poultry. Hope doesn't mind being tagged. That is the first member that came to mind:frow

Back
Top Bottom