Minorca thread!

Pics
Hi we are in Spain without white Minorcas and Buff so i must say that we are drooling as we see those pics.
Rick,

Some Buff breeds are Dominant white based. Which I think is the case with your roo. That why Dom White take over black and the babies are Buff. Your birds are PURE. Maybe not Show quality but pure Minorcas.

Quote:
You can call them Minorcas, but they are very poor quality ones. I would simply sell them as egg-layers. And give possible breeds. One of them being Minorca. The only similarity they have is the white earlobe and white legs on the male.

Quote:
You can call them Minorcas, but they are very poor quality ones. I would simply sell them as egg-layers. And give possible breeds. One of them being Minorca. The only similarity they have is the white earlobe and white legs on the male.

Your post was very hard to understand due to poor wording. I don't plan on showing these birds. Just selling them as egg layers. I know my hen is a minorca, but as you read in the beginning of my question, I wasn't sure about the roo.

Back
Top Bottom