MINT Herb Cuttings/Starts-Plants :)

GypsyChic

Songster
10 Years
Aug 24, 2009
MO
I've got several mint herb cuttings that are rooting in water right now. WONDERFUL and handy to have around. Grow well in sun or shade, and can be used for sooooo many things: iced drinks, home-made icecream, puddings, cakes, jello, grilled on fish, ect. Anyway here is a list of what I have, and I can take cuttings from any of these for you if sold before you get your order in, just let me know
smile.png

Spearmint, peppermint, apple mint, orange mint, tangerine sage, chocolate mint, candy mint (smells like cotten candy...mmmmmm), margarita mint (excellent in mixed drinks), and wintergreen mint. I also have basil seeds, and a few other herb seeds if anyone is interested. Willing to trade for eggs or ??...shoot me an offer
wink.png

i would like some chocolate mint and apple mint
I dont have anything to trade but have a couple $ in the paypal account

edit I do have some auto waterer cups and nipples to trade if wou would like some of these

Last edited:
I would be interested in the following: apple mint, orange mint, tangerine sage, chocolate mint, and margarita mint. I dont have any fertile eggs right now, but what are some other things you are looking to trade for? I have seeds if your looking for some of those, or let me know what else you're looking for.

Spearmint, peppermint, apple mint, orange mint, tangerine sage, chocolate mint, candy mint (smells like cotten candy...mmmmmm), margarita mint (excellent in mixed drinks), and wintergreen mint.

Hi,
Can I trade you a couple of crocheted towl toppers for peppermint, candy mint, margarita mint, apple mint, and wintergreen mint????

Purplefrog

Quote:
Hi Hun,
Well I can always use anything CHICKEN related
smile.png
But if you wanted to purchase, it would be 2 for $1.00 and I can fit several cuttings/starts into a 4x4x7 priority box and ship for $5.90 Just PM me with your order and what you wish to do.
These are sooo easy to grow, come from MY PERSONAL herb garden, and will return for you each year (perennials). I've also found the chickens like a few of them as well...go figure < grin > Lemon Balm plants are available too
wink.png

Quote:
SURE! PM me and we can work it all out hun...those sound so nice!

Back
Top Bottom