Miscellaneous Meeps - Hatching my Dreams

Pics
I haven't caught a peak at all the labels on the hatched shells, but these are the ones I have been able to see so far:

G - Lady @Nero70002
Its either E or F that is the second Ermine out
H has pipped.

Bantam:
O

Brahmas: @Antiocheggers
J
K
L

Silkies:
a (light fluff, maybe blue?)
b (chocolate)
d (black)

Fizzy:
e - Peaches @Nero70002
f
h
k
l - @TwoCrows
p

There are at least another 5 are out but I can't see the shell IDs

Last edited:
I love how similar those reactions are :lau
I just saw @TwoCrows popped up when I left my reply and OMG they were almost identical so I quick changed mine. The one you quoted was after I changed it. Before, it was dang near identical lol. Great minds think alike I guess! Both of us, well, we all are, excited to see those grow up!

I just saw @TwoCrows popped up when I left my reply and OMG they were almost identical so I quick changed mine. The one you quoted was after I changed it. Before, it was dang near identical lol. Great minds think alike I guess! Both of us, well, we all are, excited to see those grow up!

Yup, I saw the original, but quoted the newer version!

Great minds think alike, definitely! It also goes to show how cute these little ones are!

Two wonderful ladies with good taste in chick fluff :highfive:

Only 6 eggs to go! And two of those I had marked as questionable at lockdown, so possibly only 4 to go. So many cute little faces in the incubator wanting out!

I went outside for a bit and just got a chance to go check the chicks and ALL three of the Brahmas have popped out! I was looking in there and saw some cute fuzzy feet and thought, wow, that's a big silkie, but why are it's toes pink 🤔 lol! :lau oh, hello beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom