misery loves company and I'm miserable

Quote:
You hang in there too, CT! Not feeling so bad today, just tired as all-get-out.
Much as I hate getting outside when it's cold (anything below 80 is cold to me anymore) I think I'm gonna put on some layers of clothes and go follow my chickens around for awhile.
Bright Blessings to ya! Kat

thanks CT, I went to my doctor today and told him I was not ready to go back to full duty at work, and went to my PT appointment and had to bail after five minutes, told them I would come back later this afternoon after I had naturally loosened up some... another day, another .... EGG! Lookit! it's green! Yay!!!

Wow! This thread has really put my complaints in perspective. I wish you all my heartfelt best. The human animal is so much stronger and more resilient than any of us realizes. Go people! Have a good life despite the hurt.
hugs.gif

Well I am not in pain now, but I always like to whine
lol.png
I had gall stones for three years before I was forced to get surjury. That hurt like hell. People have told me it is as bad as child birth. So I guess I have experience the pain of child birth about a few hundred times in my life. And I was only 16! Now I have tonselitis, and don't want to have surjury again. The only thing that helps when I am in pain or deppressed is to think about the fact that it could be worse.

Quote:
I am my own worst enemy, too. With the fibromyalgia be careful to keep the pace maoderate. I do a some, sit for just a few minutes, do a little more, sit a few more. It's better than pushing through and feeling sick for 3 days.

Kinnip, Sorry to hear you are hurting. I take Neurontin and Topamax, and between the two of them it keeps the pain from the fibromyalgia and the cluster migraines to a dull roar. Neurontin controls nerve pain, and it has quite a few off label uses.
Mai I please whine just a little? I am so without an outlet to vent and I feel like I am going to explode with a heart attack if I dont get this off my chest.
First- My ex-husband was finally arrested on October 1st for Domestic Violence and Child abuse, he pled guilty because he told his probation officer,(he was already on probation for trying to kill me in 06) that he wanted to go to prison so he would be done with it and not have to deal with the rules of probation. He is going to get at most a year when he is sentenced November 5th.
I will be facing a year with no child support for the 4 kids, he wont be paying his half of the house payment which is already behind, and he left me with a pile of bills that were past due, and I am on disability myself, but I work as a substitute teacher when I can.
I called the mortgage company to see if they will work with me on the past due amount and perhaps provide me with a bailout like they got, and I was told that unless I make a full payment by today, they are beginning foreclosure, so for 120k, I am losing my home that I have paid on for close to 10 years.
My 8 year old was suspended for supposedly sexually harassing classmates,(little girls) even though he is developmentally 3-5 years old and no more understands sex than the man in the moon, they suspended him and notified CPS that I have a deviant! Luckily the report went to the Case manager that is dealing with the ex's abuse and she knows my son and knows it was garbage, so she is helping us with our complaint against the school district.
The ex took a title loan on our truck, its now due, I cant pay it, I am going to lose the truck, my only form of transportation. He wont release the keys to his truck, so it sits in the back of my yard while I worry about how I am going to get the 10 miles into town.
I cannot find anyone to adopt my avatar dog, and I am probably going to have to have him euthenized, because when we lose our home, most places dont want big dogs, especially ones that fight with other male dogs.
I am going to have to sell off my flock, even though I just got a contract for all my eggs and they are paying for themselves and everyone elses feed.
My oldest son has learned how to hate, and he hates my ex, and trying to get him to let go of that anger is my biggest challenge.
We are up here in Flagstaff with no friends, no family and no way of getting away. I am hoping my health holds up, but there are days when I just want to lay down and not get back up, but I know I cant quit because I have 4 little kids depending on me, and I cant let him win.

Quote:
I understand your not wanting to have another surgery. I have had two this year so far, and I went in yesterday for a follow-up on my spinal fusion. I asked the doc to please xray it this time, because I was starting to hurt worse than before the surgery again and we found out that the fusion has failed. The bone graft that they placed around the rods and screws has failed to regenerate, so my spine has not stabilized yet.

I had this surgery July 15th, and they said most of the regeneration should have already occured. She was waiting to get the radiologists report back before they locked anything in stone though and I am scared that I am going to have to go through this surgery all over again.

I sure don't know if I can do it again. This has been the most ,iserable year of my life, and I just want the pain to be gone. My blood pressure was through the roof all night, and I only slept about 30 minutes last night wondering what is going to happen.

I hope it all works out for you, and you don't have the pain anymore.

Sending out more prayers to everyone in this topic. I hope you have a great day and can find something to relieve your stress or take your mind off of the pain for awhile today.

Take care!

CT

Back
Top Bottom