Miss broody Bella strikes again...trying to hatch power tools and screws

ANDDDDD miss broody Bella has moved to a new location, still not in the coop/pen.
Now she is in the dirt. I tilled up a corner of the yard to lay down some river rock and plant some trees. She dug a hole and planted her butt in it. Out in the open. No shelter. No hiding. In the dirt.
Just as I was tempted to throw some straw down on her screw/tool nest in the shed.

Too bad you're not near VA. I'd gladly take Little Miss Broody But off your hands. I'd be on the 'hatching eggs for sale' thread so fast it would make my monitor spin. LOL
jumpy.gif

Too bad you're not near VA. I'd gladly take Little Miss Broody But off your hands. I'd be on the 'hatching eggs for sale' thread so fast it would make my monitor spin. LOL
jumpy.gif

LOL
Since she's soooo insistent I would gladly loan her out to be a living incubator.
I'm debating on sticking a duck egg or two under her, or a 3 wk old banty chick....

Bella is one funny chicken! My silkies are always going broody and do some funny thing. One seriously tries her best to remove fingers if I disturb her. The others are pretty kind to me, but one screams - LOUD- if I check under her. They seem so determined to hatch, I often wonder if they'd try to hatch a bowling ball if they came across one.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom