*~*~*Miss chook of the year*~*~*

*Photos removed per OP's request*

Kazooie

1 year old in March!

I should be Miss Chook of the Year because, well, look at me! I'm super cute, can out crow the flock roosters, and have taken on hens triple my size! I was considering going to the show this year, but just don't have the time. It's prime dusting season around here and these stunning feathers don't groom themselves!

Here's a good shot of my elegant figure. Please excuse my beautiful tail! One of those big, ugly, monster hens tried to ruin it one day after a huge misunderstanding. Some how, my claws and beak had wound up stuck in her back feathers! Needless to say, she wasn't nearly as understanding as I had hoped!

Here I am showing that old heifer who's boss! I had her running with her tail feathers between her legs in no time! So, If your looking for a girl with plenty of sas, your looking at the new Miss Chook of the Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
There she is!
thumbsup.gif

101777_dsc00038.jpg

101777_dsc00037.jpg

Hi my name is Daisy-Mist and I'm a silkie bantam. This is the very first competition my 'Mummy' has entered me in and I'm a sure winner. My Mummy is 9 years old and after begging for a baby chick, she chose ME!! I grew into the most gorgeous, cute chicken and I think I should definately get the Miss Chook of the Year Award because I am cute, fluffy and so cloud-like you'll think you're in heaven just looking at me! I'm also really nice and friendly and being a suburban chicken heaps of 'city children' have been able to give me a cuddle and learn about how AWESOME chickens are. I also think I should win because it will make my Mummy really happy!
D.gif

Hi Everyone! I'm Nadia. My mommy says I am beautiful. I have a sister that mommy calls us the twins, but I dont think Natasha looks anything like me. I am prettier. Penguin our rooster is my boyfriend. He likes me best. We are always side by side. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but if you like I am as beautiful as my mommy says then vote for me.
62756_eggs_029.jpg

Quote:
Nadia really has the 3/4 turn model pose down pat, doesn't she! She looks very confident and not too skinny like some models! Very curvy chook!
wink.png

I'm thinking of 'American Pie' for some reason if she's the rooster's favorite lol!

64662_bella2.jpg

64662_bella1.jpg

My name is Princess Bella. I am a one year old Mille Fleur d'Uccle. I should be Miss Chook of the year because I am not only beautiful, but intelligent and a willing lap chicken. I recently moved to a new home. In my new home I am on the bottom of the pecking order, so winning Miss Chook of the Year would cheer me up.

name:shyanne
my name is shyanne and i think i should be miss chook of the year because i am pretty and really nice
62790_contests_029.jpg

Back
Top Bottom