Miss_Jayne, I want that box of cookies! Winners Announced!

Miss_Jayne, I want that box of cookies because.

I want em and I'm a fatty that likes cookies!
lau.gif

oh, I am drooling right now!
droolin.gif

I have been a good girl
wink.png

Ok, I want them because I am pregnant and soon I won't be able to have them as my pregnancy progresses because I will probably end up with gestational diabetes
sad.png
. I truly appreciate good workmanship, whether it is cooking, building, just skill in general. I also have a sensitive palate and truly savor the flavor of good cooking, especially treats
wink.png
Ooh, and I will even share with the 6 kids if I have to
hide.gif

pick me, pick me, pick me......pleeeeassssse?
fl.gif

Miss_Jayne, I want that box of cookies as a Father's Day surprise for my husband. I will be gone all weekend and not be able to do anything nice for him but man does he love a good cookie! Plus, he will share them with little people who look like this:

DSCF0004a.jpg

OMGOSH! I want those because they look super duper YUMMY!

WOW ~ My mouth is watering looking at those chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!

I have 3 little munskins and a spoiled DH who LOVES sweet treats just about every day here. Those cookies woud be devoured in less than 20 minutes!

I want them because they look like the best baked cookies I have ever seen
tongue.png
You can send me some!!!! HEYYYYY....As am just typing this my 4 yr. old is watching and she just said "Those look yumier than your cookies moma" HA - what a little stinker --

Thanks for this offer - I do chicken saddle contests every now and then but I think folks would lots rather have some good 'ol home made cookies! Those look awesome
droolin.gif

eta: LOL @ the above posters girls holdin a sign!! That will be hard to resist!

Last edited:
Good Morning Miss Jayne,
I want those cookies and some ducks.
tongue.png

Ok, my bator is currently down so you can just send the cookies...unless you're looking for another road trip and "WANT" to come for a visit and bring some lil duckies.
big_smile.png
I've got plenty of beds...

Now let's see....why would I want Miss Jayne's super duper delish cookies, or so I've heard? Because this mama has had to make a big "life style" change and now my children are deprived for one. And because I've had blessings from my neighbor's helping out in certain ways and I just KNOW they would love a cookie from a chicken friend. I just love starting out stories with, "My chicken friend..."

Humbley and lovingly submitted by,
me,
g

oh man, these are awesome you guys! i am laughing, smiling, choking and everything. keep 'em coming. the baking begins this afternoon!
big_smile.png

(maplesky, don't tempt me to bring duckies...there's a billion of 'em runnin' around the east pasture...maybe eleventy-billion of 'em)

Back
Top Bottom