Miss_Jayne, I want that box of cookies! Winners Announced!

Miss Jayne said, "(maplesky, don't tempt me to bring duckies...there's a billion of 'em runnin' around the east pasture...maybe eleventy-billion of 'em)"

lol.png
ok...I'll take 4.

Last edited:
just tell me why you want the box of treats. NOT why you need them.

Oh dear, I want the box of treats I am sure your cookies are going to taste good going down with a big glass of milk
smile.png
Hear on other threads that you are a great baking type...... wanna see if you can live up to the hype
lau.gif

Miss Jayne, I want those cookies because I'm having foot surgery today, and I won't be up baking for my family for a couple of weeks.

My husband and sons love cookies!
21866_cookie.jpeg

See? Me want cookie!

I am nominating me.... why should I have them....

Well.......
1) I have NEVER tasted a home made cookie in my life

2) There are never any bisquits left in the house when I actually find the time to have one with a cup of tea.

3) Miss Jayne LOVES me (
fl.gif
)

4) I think Miss Jayne is WONDERFUL!!!!

Have I grovelled enough yet?????????

Come on Miss Jayne you KNOW you want to send them to ole EC......

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
im not so sure about gender! but correct me if im wrong potterwatch but the 1 on the left is a boy right?(one on the left bein the one on the left of the photo)

this is so fun reading these!

the kids and me have made the list of goodies to make!
big_smile.png
ingredients are being gathered!!!!

um, Your Majesty, have you really NEVER eaten a homemade cookie??? (or as your people would say biscuit?)

Quote:
*GASPS*
ep.gif
th.gif

really?
fl.gif
tell me thats not true?
hit.gif
No way! I'm with Miss Jayne.... really??!!

(wonders how long it will take to ship cookies to Linda) LOL

Good grief - I'll bake you some and send them to you myself then (pictures EC getting innundated with cookies now) HA HA HA!
lau.gif

MAIL MAN RINGETH!!
lol.png

Last edited:
Dear Miss Jayne,

Your cookies need a home, which I can provide. If given the chance, I will lovingly dunk them in milk, nibble them, lick my fingers with delight, and smile with glee at their ooey, gooey and/or molasses-y goodness. I will allow them to live on my hips for a lifetime. Once on my hips, they'll be joined by other friends in time, as well as re-introduced to their pastry cousins and long-lost baked friends. Even their crumbs will be hoovered by adoring chickens and turned into delicious food for our household and friends. Not a molecule will be wasted.

I won't even share them, for my boyfriend is training for a marathon and has forsaken all treats. In fact, there are no treats in my household anymore. Have pity on a 34-year old woman without chocolate.

Sincerely,

jenn.

Back
Top Bottom