Missing Spookey "updated information "

justhatchin

Songster
11 Years
Jul 5, 2008
Galva, Kansas
Hi! I was spookeys Dec swap partner and decided to email her today. I was asked to share this information as you will see in the letter that follows. Susan

Hello Susan. This is Tara's boyfriend. Her email is being forwarded to me right now because she's in the hospital. Please let her friends know that she is ok. She had one emergency surgery and is having another scheduled surgery this week but she will be fine. I don't know how aware she has made people about her medical condition and am not comfortable giving that information out so she will have to tell people herself what it is all about later on, but I can reassure you that she will be fine. I know she answered some email when she was home yesterday, and some this morning before she went back to the hospital but she is not able to now because she is back in for pain management. She'll be out of communication until at least the end of this week. I can't say for sure how long because I don't know how she'll be feeling.
I went to get her work laptop and there were boxes on her desk with "BYC" on them. Her shipping department sent them as weighed but they're flat rate. The postage is wrong on all four boxes. I know she sent boxes out around Valentine's Day to a bunch of people and I know at least one of those boxes did not arrive because she had a Paypal dispute about it that she refunded this morning. I don't know how to contact these people but if you could please put the word out that if someone is waiting for a box it may be awhile before they get it? I know she didn't send any last week and I don't know what she wants to do about these.

If people want or need to contact her, they can send email to [email protected] and it will get to her when she can read it. She'll have her laptop later tonight but I don't know how much internet the hospital has or how much she can sit up to type. It will all get forwarded to me right now anyway and I can answer for her if she can't type.
I will let her know people were asking about her. If you can email her a link to where people are worrying, she will be able to "check in" when she's feeling better.
Thanks.Justin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishing you less pain and a fast recovery.
hugs.gif

frow.gif
thumbsup.gif

Whew! I'm glad she's going to be ok! I was worried about her, ESPECIALLY after someone reminded me of the fiasco family that showed up!

Heres to sending well wishes her way! Get better soon!

It is great that you were able to question her where abouts justhatchin! And great that Justin gave a quick response to ease everyone.

I may not know Spooky all that well, but from one spook to another, get well soon but make sure you take your time mending! With all the prayers and good positive energy that all of us and I'm sure all of our chickens will sending out good thoughts too.
Be well, take care and many blessings for a good healing.
Kel ~aka Spook

Back
Top Bottom