Missouri auctions and swaps

I'd like more information on the Archie, Kingsville, and Butler auctions.
I went to the one in Archie, do they have small animals every Saturday?

When are the small animal auctions for Kingsville and Butler? I haven't seen anything in my local newspapers about either of those. Locations? Times and Days would be appreciated if anyone knows.

I updated the first post with (I think) all of the swaps and auctions that have been posted. Keep adding to the list and continue checking for updates.

If anyone is going to one of these swaps or auctions feel free to tell everyone what you are taking and what you are looking for.

Quote:
The swap in Granby is right on highway 60 that runs through town. There's just a sign there (used to be) and it's in a parking lot or empty lot.

I'm sure rabbits would be fine.

Quote:
I have no idea what you are talking about. Please give us some more information and I'll add it.

Thanks

Quote:
I have no idea what you are talking about. Please give us some more information and I'll add it.

Thanks

Rutledge, Mo has had a dog and gun swap going on there for a long time. I am not sure of the days now. It used to run April through October on the first or second weekend of the month. Maybe someone else here has some better information.

I will be going to the Keytesville sale August 29. I am specificly looking for Columbian Cochins or silver laced Cochins. I am also looking for columbian wyandottes. I will be bringing 2 pekin drakes.
If anybody has any of these please feel free to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom