Missouri auctions and swaps

Quote:
Supposed to be one in Edina tomorrow I heard. (north and east of Kirksville) Dont know specifics but they say in the ad in the shopper (i was told) ONLY HEALTHY ANIMALS. That is promising

Last edited:
Fudgie do you have any phone number or address? Edina is a pretty small town, but unless there are signs well posted, I might not find it, and I'd hate to drive up there only to not find it!
Thank you!

There is a small animal / poultry swap in Waco, Mo the last Saturday of each month. It is at feed store/elevator there.

Lincoln County Livestock is ready to kick off our swap/market. Starting on November 6th our markets will be the first Saturday of every month from 7 am until ???

For a limited time you can reserve your 10x10 space for only $5 price will go up to $10 in January.
There is no commission and you may sell anything you'd like as long as it is legal to sell in Missouri.
Please email [email protected] or call Mary at 314-486-4282 to reserve your space.

got this in an email and i thought that you guys might like to know

Sorry if its already been mentioned but there is also a farmers market & animal swap in the tiny town of Marble Hill at the Bollinger Co Co op. Its every Sat. 8-12 March-Oct.

Anyone know about a show in Sedalia? I believe it may be this next week, but not sure.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom