Missouri auctions and swaps

I took a look at the site there at Jacob's cave - not during a sale - and was shocked when my Dad was showing me how large the sale area is....not sure I could make it all the way through without sensory overload, but i think I'm gonna' try this October!!

What time is the start-up and close of the Salem, MO animal swap at the MFA?

Thanks

I took a look at the site there at Jacob's cave - not during a sale - and was shocked when my Dad was showing me how large the sale area is....not sure I could make it all the way through without sensory overload, but i think I'm gonna' try this October!!
I went to their last sale and, if you're looking for yard sale items, you'll be in hog heaven. If you're looking for animals, I'd stay home.

Is anyone planning on going to or has been to the Silex Poultry Swap? It is coming up this Saturday Sept 8. I'm hoping to go and find some Buff Orps and some Silkies for my wife.

Nope, haven't been to any swaps. I have all I need
wink.png
and don't have an to get rid of (well....maybe one bantam roo, if wasn't bantam, would become dinner).

I've heard good things about them and they sound like fun, but I'm too "chicken" to go by myself (hubby won't and I don't know other chicken folk that I'd want to spend face-to-face time with).

CG

Thinking of hosting a monthly swap close to Kansas City Missouri area. The only thing close around here are the sale barns and they are not a good place to obtain or sell quality birds. Anyone here close to KC that would be interested in coming?

Thinking of hosting a monthly swap close to Kansas City Missouri area. The only thing close around here are the sale barns and they are not a good place to obtain or sell quality birds. Anyone here close to KC that would be interested in coming?
I'm interested too. There was a swap a few times at tsc in belton, not sure what happened with it but I haven't seen another. There really aren't any in this area.

Back
Top Bottom