Missouri B Y C people where are you and what do you raise

naakte

Songster
8 Years
Apr 10, 2011
Branson, missouri
I am 8 miles out of Branson, I am new to chickens, raising seramas, barred rock, and a few more lovely breeds

Naaktehond near Branson

Last edited:
Just found your post, I'm surprised there was only one other member that responded.
We're just north of Springfield, Mo. but my sister lives in Branson. My niece just bought her first house in Ava and is a Vet Tech. We all love animals.
I have Araucana's (true/rumpless/tufted large fowl) and American Serama. I also have a few Marans and standard Cochins. I also have Black Spanish Turkeys, a few Guineas, a single Mute Swan, llama's, ponies, Missouri Foxtrotters, ponies, one SE AK Arabian mare and one 16+ hand gaited mule.

Also on the farm are my Texas Heeler dog Sam, 2 Texas Heeler pups, a miniature poodle (Sofia Leigh Ana and she's called Sophie, Sopie, Soupie, etc etc. Good thing she has a sense of humor) and my feisty lil Chihuahua/Terrier mix Ginger (also called Gigi sometimes).

In my spare time, I'm a Registered Nurse in a Surgery Center, a wife, mom to 3 sons, and Grammy to 4 grandkids (3 boys, 1 Princess).

Cathy Hill
Five Hills Farm

Back
Top Bottom