Missouri Poultry Clubs?

Hey all. Know this thread might have dissolved since it seems all dates are a year old or so. BUT if any one is still considering a poultry club in the Springfield area, I am very interested. Had a nice flock many years ago in So CA and since our relocation to Highlandville, MO the bug has again surfaced
droolin.gif
I know it is difficult to start such a wide flung group, but hey, it is worth the effort to explore. Much to learn and people's experiences are terrific teachers. Let me know if there is some serious interest!

Looks like this has died off. I just now found this post. I have been looking for chicken people in southwest missouri near KCMO! Not many around here.
I would love to swap hatching eggs and stories!

So the Missouri Poultry Association runs the show, but I can't find a website, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media link anywhere. That's kind of odd. I did see a phone number on the Poultry Show Central website. Anyone know of a website for MPA? BTW, I'm from Excelsior Springs MO.

Hi, I'm looking for a group somewhere around KC. Am in Independence if you find something please post it. Waiting on new chicks next week and working on a coop and run in the city.

Hi, I'm looking for a group somewhere around KC. Am in Independence if you find something please post it. Waiting on new chicks next week and working on a coop and run in the city.
Hi Jeria, I'm in the northland and have a 6 backyard hens. My neighbors all think I'm nutty but that's ok! If a KC area group ever got going I would be interested too.

I'm interested also but haven't found anything yet, I will check the links above. There is also another person who was asking about KC ordinances a week or so ago but haven't seen her since. My neighbors, family and friends think I'm a bit nuts also. That's OK with me, I'm having a blast. I don't know anyone else who has chickens in the metro

Back
Top Bottom