MISSOURI ! ! !

Hello fellow missourians!
frow.gif
I am from NW Missouri. I am looking for Araucanas, Americanas or Easter Eggers. Does anyone close to me have any for sale?

Ill go ahead and toss in my hat as well.
frow.gif
I'm just outside Rolla MO. Currently the humble servant of three haughty Silkies, a Cochin bantam and an OEG bantam. Thats it for chickens at the immediate moment, but that will change very soon.
wink.png

Hello to my SW Missouri neighbors. My address is Hollister but I'm closer to Omaha. Here we have splash marans, dark cornish, barnevelders, columbian wyandotttes, easter eggers and an exchequer leghorn and andalusian thrown in for variety.
For those in Ridgedale, my grandfather-in-law was the founder and original Postmaster of Ridgedale.

hello fellow Missourians!
Was wandering if anyone has the 2013 sale calendar for the Keytesville Small Animal Auction.
I need to start planning my sale dates as I have a lot of bantam cochins to take.

thanks!
tony

happy new year!

Kirkwood MO in St. louis County.
Hello, and glad you found us.
frow.gif

hello fellow Missourians!
Was wandering if anyone has the 2013 sale calendar for the Keytesville Small Animal Auction.
I need to start planning my sale dates as I have a lot of bantam cochins to take.

thanks!
tony

happy new year!
I don't have the exact dates, but they are held the second Saturday of each month.
Hello to my SW Missouri neighbors. My address is Hollister but I'm closer to Omaha. Here we have splash marans, dark cornish, barnevelders, columbian wyandotttes, easter eggers and an exchequer leghorn and andalusian thrown in for variety.
For those in Ridgedale, my grandfather-in-law was the founder and original Postmaster of Ridgedale.

Hello, and Welcome to BYC too.
welcome-byc.gif

Everyone, most of the Missouri chatting goes on Facebook...would love it if you joined us (closed until you join)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/484727341560208/

CG

Back
Top Bottom