MISSOURI ! ! !

Fudgie are you still here?

Do they sell hatching eggs at the Keytesville Auction?? I have been overrun with black jersey giant and Partridge cochin eggs. Need to get some to someone else's incubator, mine are all full.

Sheila

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Yes they sell eggs (derrr....HELLO THERE!!!!!
smack.gif
I hatch!!!) How much you want for them ouside of the sale!!!! Hint hint!!! My daughter would LOVE a jersey giant. We saw one on vacation and she just FELL IN LOVE!!!!
droolin.gif

I have a whole rack in the big incubator that is EMPTY
ep.gif
:barney

Last edited:
OH WHAT FUN today was! I saw PDSavage and KNSWilliams!!! Had a blast with Keith(oops) and Sheila!

Sold some, bought some MORE!! LOL. But what a fun day. Nice weather cool but warm. Couldn't ask for a better day!

Last edited:
YES PDSavage, LOADS MORE and yesterday they did not have as much as they NORMALLY DO!!!!! THat was a small sale! Usually the barn is full and stacked up and then the outside row is twice that amount.

It was good to see you all and so much fun to see people that are on here too!!!!

Jen

PD, didn't know you were there. Next time we will have to get together and talk. Keith and i had such a good time chatting with Jen. I had to take a small ciesta with my son which put me out of commission for most of the sale. Will have to see if he can stay with Aunt Randi next time. We had a great time and believe it or not, we sold everything and didn't come home with any new chickens.

Sheila

Quote:
OOPS MY BAD!!! Keith not Ken! got goofed up Sheila!

By the way Sheila, there is another sale on the 30th of May! WOO HOOO!!! Come on up! By the way Jessica got her Nubian she wanted. BEAUTIFUL girl!!!! and she has been running with a nubian male so keep our fingers crossed she is bred!!!! She is lonesome for whoever she left. Running around the house bawling for someone. She loves our springer spaniel though! must have looked like her mate! LOL

Back
Top Bottom