MISSOURI ! ! !

I just requested to join the group too.

Hello everyone from the Missouri thread,
frow.gif

I just moved here to Missouri, from Florida this last month. There was an awesome facebook group (with over 500 members joined in 6 months) for Florida chicken owners called Chicken Swap of Florida that allowed people to converse, share information, pictures, and swap all year round in the area.

This group allowed me to post information, find the breeds I wanted locally, and find good homes for the extra chicks I hatched or purchased.

I have (with help from the administrator of the Florida group) started a Chicken Swap of Missouri facebook group (link below). I am hoping to form a group as wonderful as the Florida group, with chicken people from this area able to find information quickly, and swap all year round with other members.
woot.gif

Please pass the word on and join up, I can't wait to meet you all!

Thanks!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/225021300913860/

Thanks to everyone that joined Chicken Swap of Missouri!

I am posting to all the local online trading sites, and putting up fliers for our group. I will also be contacting any local breeders that I can find. Feel free to pass our group info along to anyone interested.

Have a great day!
ya.gif

Thanks to everyone that joined Chicken Swap of Missouri!

I am posting to all the local online trading sites, and putting up fliers for our group. I will also be contacting any local breeders that I can find. Feel free to pass our group info along to anyone interested.

Have a great day!
ya.gif
I'm going to put the link on the USA poultry swap. Might get some Missouri people off that. And also the Kansas and Arkansas threads.

I will be happy to join on Facebook but do not understand how to navigate around the site. I have an account but get so frustrated that I just keep suspending it. Besides, I get all kinds of spam in my email every time I have been on.

Gail

Back
Top Bottom