MISSOURI ! ! !

I know the feeling. I have had to just take the time to learn all the little things about facebook (and am still learning). It does seem like they make it purposely hard to figure out sometimes!
barnie.gif
And just when you get it figured out... they change it!!!!!!!!
he.gif

We'll be happy to have you. If you ever have any questions about how to work the facebook stuff (I will have a few of my own), don't hesitate to post and ask.

D.gif

I will be happy to join on Facebook but do not understand how to navigate around the site. I have an account but get so frustrated that I just keep suspending it. Besides, I get all kinds of spam in my email every time I have been on.

Gail

I grew up SW of St. Louis (in St. George), and from 2005 until Oct of 2011 I lived in Villa Ridge (just West of Six Flags).

I live near Russellville now, about 15mi SW of Jefferson City.
frow.gif

Missouri Organic Conference and Trade Show in St. Louis Union Station Marriott from February 2-4.

There's an exhibit by a backyard chicken meetup member introducing a new mill producing and selling Local Missouri Grown Organic Chicken feed!!

There will be presentations on training guard dogs for chickens, herb, fruit and mushroom production, cheese making, bee keeping, composting and lots more.

Speakers at the conference include:
International bestselling author Jeffrey Smith will be speaking on the dangers of GMO feeds

Author and one of America’s most recognized and respected natural health experts, Jordan Rubin will be speaking on Taking Organics to the Next Level.

Rodale Institute Director Jeff Moyer will be teaching a full day workshop on soil fertility to include crop rotation, no-till cultivation and carbon sequestration.

http://www.missouriorganic.org/Events/MOAAnnualConference2012.aspx

http://www.missouriorganic.org/portals/MOA/Conf Flyer Agenda2a.pdf

I've got some hatchery Cuckoo Marans hens that need to go. Eggs are not as dark as I would like, but then they are hatchery birds. I need to make room for all the new chicks I've been hatching. I'm 30 minutes north of Kansas City. Thinking about putting them on Criags list or something.

Not sure how I missed this thread before. Hi from NWMO. North of Cameron.
frow.gif

Love the idea of MO Swap on Facebook, I sent request to join.

Looking for an auction to take some birds if anyone knows of any.

Me too, if you find one let me know please? You have showgirls and silkies in your siggy, you don't happen to have an extra white showgirl rooster you're looking to sell do you?

Back
Top Bottom