MISSOURI ! ! !

wow i took forever to find this .. lol .. im from potosi .. which is about a hour from st louis .. a hour and a half from rolla =) nice to see so many missouri ppl on here

Thats awesome! I live by Todd George and Scruggs! Where are you? Can I have chickens in Lees Summit? I just want a couple in my backyard! Also Im thinking my kids can use them for their 4H project.
big_smile.png

Well, I'm downtown off 2nd and I do. But I didn't ask permission. ;) I think you can. But I wouldn't go askin'. (if ya know what I mean.)

I couldn't find anything in the city ordinances about it. And my neighbors are cool with it, so far so good.

Julie NKC and QuakerJack Farms, Hi, if you girls decide to go to the Kingsville Auction, let me know, I'm close to there and would love to meet some fellow BYC members!

Julie NKC and QuakerJack Farms, Hi, if you girls decide to go to the Kingsville Auction, let me know, I'm close to there and would love to meet some fellow BYC members!

Hey ChickMama! What's going on in Kingsville? Are you talkin about the small animal auction?

And where do you live? Sorry I'm full of questions there aren't I.

Yes, I thought you and Julie NKC were talking about going to the Kingsville Small Animal Auction sometime. I've been by there, but have never stopped. We are about a mile north of 50 Hwy & Z. I lived in close to downtown Lee's Summit on 4th street for many years, grew up and raised my own family there. It has really grown the last several years. Not a small town any longer.

Where is kingsville? Small animal swap? Maybe I shouldn't go. I'm the chicken/duck/other bird hoarder in the family and can control myself. Hubby falls for the cute furry things though, and his self control is not so good, lol.

Yes, I thought you and Julie NKC were talking about going to the Kingsville Small Animal Auction sometime. I've been by there, but have never stopped. We are about a mile north of 50 Hwy & Z. I lived in close to downtown Lee's Summit on 4th street for many years, grew up and raised my own family there. It has really grown the last several years. Not a small town any longer.
You're right. I hate LS. It's too big for it's britches.

We were talking about that.. I think it was awhile ago. I'd forgotten about it.
The small animal sale is the 3rd Thursday of every month. I think it's a blast. Sometimes there's a LOT to choose from.. sometimes there isn't. Usually a bunch of baby lambs and goats. The last one I went to there were a bunch of random chickens and ducks. We all need to go when the weather warms up!

Where is kingsville? Small animal swap? Maybe I shouldn't go. I'm the chicken/duck/other bird hoarder in the family and can control myself. Hubby falls for the cute furry things though, and his self control is not so good, lol.

It's Lee's Summit to Greenwood to Pleasant Hill to Holden to Kingsville. LOL. From me it's about 45 minutes maybe. You could come to my house and then I'll drive us there. And we can PM chicken mama and make a party out of it. I bet ChickenCrazy would come too. Then there's 4 BYC'ers in the same place.. Dangerous!

Julie NKC, Kingsville is off of 50 Hwy, between Lee's Summit and Warrensburg. I'm not quite sure how far that would be for you. QuackerJackFarms, yes, when the weather warms up, let's try to get together. No fun when it's cold, especially if the wind is blowing like lately. You all have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom