Mix up at the hatchery?

I just got back home and I examined their wings again. I thought I saw white feathers when I first looked, but now I can see that they are only black and buff, so I am now the proud owner of 7 buff brahmas that I have no idea what I am going to do with. 🤣

Bluebell prairie eggers. I think they are just so busy right now that slip ups are easy to come by, cause they look pretty different.
Oh right, you said that. I wonder if they are in super high demand so they just did a substitution? But that's not really like any of the other breeds in your order, so that would be a weird choice, if so. You would think like at least an EE or something would still give you a colored layer... 🤷

Oh right, you said that. I wonder if they are in super high demand so they just did a substitution? But that's not really like any of the other breeds in your order, so that would be a weird choice, if so. You would think like at least an EE or something would still give you a colored layer...
Totally. I would have been happy if it was anything other than a brown egg layer, really.

Back
Top Bottom