Mixed Breed Contest! Ended!

Pics
This is Rusty - He would have been 3 this christmas but sadly I lost him a few months ago :hit

Rusty is a Sebright / Pekin cross. I'll be posting some of his hen chicks soon as my other entries <3

Rusty Rooster.jpg 20210424_142401.jpg

This is Rusty - He would have been 3 this christmas but sadly I lost him a few months ago :hit

Rusty is a Sebright / Pekin cross. I'll be posting some of his hen chicks soon as my other entries <3

View attachment 2833778View attachment 2833776
He is handsome! He looks like my Oliver! I surprisingly don't have any pics of him right now or I would post them. And RIP to cute little Rusty 😞❤️

They are silver penciled?! 😍 😍
More like an incomplete double lace. When I bred my sebright (a single laced bird) to a pencilled pekin, I lost some (but not all) of the genes required to form a proper lace.

I've got babies from these two growing on now. Their patterns are still developing - but there will a a nice assortment of laces and spangles in there :)

Here's one of them - partial lacing on the wings and partial spangling in the chest.

20210911_111436.jpg 20210911_111449.jpg

More like an incomplete double lace. When I bred my sebright (a single laced bird) to a pencilled pekin, I lost some (but not all) of the genes required to form a proper lace.

I've got babies from these two growing on now. Their patterns are still developing - but there will a a nice assortment of laces and spangles in there :)

Here's one of them - partial lacing on the wings and partial spangling in the chest.

View attachment 2833802View attachment 2833803
I have some silver chicks like that! I don't even know what colors it took to make them though:oops:

Back
Top Bottom