Mixed Breed Photo Reference *please read guidelines in first post before adding content*

Pics
hey I have a red sex link cross with old english game, its just a 1 /12 month old at the moment but i will post a picture if you want when it is older ( i already think its a Roo) very cute though funny ginger feathers....

Current pics would be fine,too. I was simply trying to stay away from chick pics only. You could also post at the page in my Sig.

Last edited:
This little Cockerelle is from a Black Silky Roo & a light buff w/grey undertones EE hen. There were two chicks looking exactly alike. Solid grey. A top knot of feathers on the head, blue ear lobes, 5 toes & black skin. Figured they were pullets so named them for 2 of my cousins: Cherly & Suzie.
At about 5 months their walnut combs began turning red, then they started getting golden stripes in their neck feathers & cinnamon colored feathers on their wings. Finially about 2 weeks before they began crowing I saw they have the rooster neck & hackel feathers. Dissapointed. But I changed their names to "Sherwood" & "Forrest". This picture is Surewood.

This picture is about 1 month old.

i have been asked in one of my groups in Face Book what kind of chick or full grown hen or rooster they would get if they crossed a chocolate with a birchen. I have looked all over the internet adn cannot tell her. I happen to run across this group and wondered if u all could help me.

deana

i have been asked in one of my groups in Face Book what kind of chick or full grown hen or rooster they would get if they crossed a chocolate with a birchen.  I have looked all over the internet adn cannot tell her.  I happen to run across this group and wondered if u all could help me.

deana
try the chicken calculator. It depends on which sex the color is.
Is it the sexlinked choc, or dun (some people call this chocolate)

Back
Top Bottom