Mixed Breed Photo Reference *please read guidelines in first post before adding content*

Pics
Thank you and where do I find the chicken calculator lol...
she is calling it chocolate Duckwing

I went and asked the person what her rooster and Hen was she was trying to cross and she said the rooster was a Dun Chocolate and she is going to cross it with a Birchen Hen. Hard to understand her sometimes haha.

Thank you and where do I find the chicken calculator lol...
she is calling it chocolate Duckwing

This is chocolate duckwing, courtesy of B. Saffles Farms
18999_170a.jpg
It's a serama, but you get the general idea. And your cross might be in the general area of chocolate duckwing, but it will probably not be near a standard chocolate duckwing coloration.

I went and asked the person what her rooster and Hen was she was trying to cross and she said the rooster was a Dun Chocolate and she is going to cross it with a Birchen Hen. Hard to understand her sometimes haha.
http://kippenjungle.nl/kruising.html?mgt=E:E/E,I:I^d/i+&fgt=E:E^R/E^R,S:S/(S)

This is chocolate duckwing, courtesy of B. Saffles Farms
18999_170a.jpg
It's a serama, but you get the general idea. And your cross might be in the general area of chocolate duckwing, but it will probably not be near a standard chocolate duckwing coloration.
Thats an Old English Game Bantam, not a Serama

Hen : SULTAN ; Rooster: Bantam COCHIN

This is Greta Garbo. I think she is about 5 months. Just the sweetest little chicken. I have Silkies and Sizzles in my flock and I think she might actually be the nicest.

She has:

5 toes
Baby Pink Skin and Beak
Beard
Muff
Crested head
Very fluffy little body more like a Cochin.

Back
Top Bottom