Mixed breeds

Pics
My favorite are the two top chickies.
big_smile.png

I have roosters that I need to get rid of..Tom, Jasper, and two Polish-Jacob, Edward. They are all in my pics that have their names out to the side. I would like $10.00 each. Please let me know asap if interested. I also have eggs for eating and hatching. All mixed breeds....

This is Spike, my mixed roo. I believe him to be part Cream Brabanter, but the rest is a guess. His entire chest is covered in hearts. We joke and say we should have named him Barry White,"Hey Baby, I've Got Nothin' But Love For You".
lau.gif

Behind him is Papa, my Silver Ameraucana.

Last edited:
gardening mama that Spike is so gorgeous! ! Friendly? I have about half purebreds and half mixes, can't seem to get my pics to attach right, but they are in my gallery if interested :) my mixed Chicks are turning out to be real lookers! Bought for $2 from a local breeder, and most are pullets! So excited.

the only thing most people will ask you here to do is if you do sell them to make sure that you let people know they are mixes other than that i have pure and mixed breeds and love them all. a matter of fact i have an oegb rooster covering 2 "d'uccle" and a polish and i plan on hatching some of those eggs when they start to lay (or at least a month after they start laying). and in another pen thats gonna have all d'uccle in it as soon as i get it fully up has a self blue rooster, a porcelain pullet, and 2 silkieXd'uccle mixes all laying with eggs in the bator which should hatch next week and the following week :-D
I was just wondering if you hatched out any of those oegb d'uccles mixes? I would really love to see that!

Back
Top Bottom