Mixed (Free-Range) Flock Keepers

Ive got a mix of mostly chicken and ducks with the added pair of Spanish black turkey and geese ordered for spring. Everyone gets along great as they have around a quarter acre to play in... but I'm thinking of adding more run space and a 2nd large coop.
20221207_072145.jpg
20221205_164310.jpg

Ive got a mix of mostly chicken and ducks with the added pair of Spanish black turkey and geese ordered for spring. Everyone gets along great as they have around a quarter acre to play in... but I'm thinking of adding more run space and a 2nd large coop.
View attachment 3367526View attachment 3367532
That's great! Love those Turkeys. What kind of geese did you order?

That's great! Love those Turkeys. What kind of geese did you order?
The turkey are so curious and kind. I love them. The geese - It was my teen daughter. She's been relentlessly on my case about wanting geese. So I ordered a goose and gander (everyone needs love) brown Chinese.

The turkey are so curious and kind. I love them. The geese - It was my teen daughter. She's been relentlessly on my case about wanting geese. So I ordered a goose and gander (everyone needs love) brown Chinese.
Oh boy! From what I hear they should keep it live! Looking forward to the update 😉

Back
Top Bottom