1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mixed turkey eggs

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by Wisher1000, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

I am interested in some turkey eggs for hatching just after Easter. I want non-broad-breasted and it would be best if they were colored as far from wild turkeys as not to be mistaken for wild ones (I live near hunting lands.) I don't necessarily want pure bred, but would like to have some idea of what they are going to look like once hatched. I can trade mixed eggs (or maybe some pure ones) or pay through PayPal. I like RP, Narr's, and Blues. I would like to hear about anything you have though!

2. Slongest

Slongest Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2012
    Kentucky
    My Coop
    I have turkeys laying now and with out a doubt after easter..... i have pics on our webpage feel free to take a look i dont specialize in turkeys but do have great breeds although theyre not in a breeding pen so ill be hatching and selling mixed eggs... Black Mottled, Oregon Gray, Chocolate Palm, Royal Palm, Sweetgrass, Chocolate, and Auburn.

3. Slongest

Slongest Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2012
    Kentucky
    My Coop
    I will update pictures of the turkeys later this week ill try and get some tomo but just an idea...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by