MJ's little flock

For now I'll try the wet layers and milk thistle
20211021_091316.jpg

I have locally sourced mince beef, it's frozen but can be defrosted. I'll only use the beef parts, will this work? Thank you for your help :)

@rjohns39

View attachment 2873491
You're looking for both protein and vitamins. Fish is your best choice, beef liver is a good second. Ground beef will have protein but not all the vitamins. If you don't have salmon or mackerel, sardines are your next best choice followed by tuna. both in oil.

Trying to get hold of beef liver.

Amber went down rock bottom this morning. I can't believe the change in the flock, which they have suddenly become. Agatha and flexi was sitting on the perch at one point then as I went out again they all came running together.

I can't get my head around this part. I brought her outside into the sun for a little while to try to get her too eat. She nibbled a little then went behind the bench, first flexi and her were sort of rubbing beaks and as flexi moved Tina moved right up too her. I had to bring her inside again she needed to be quiet. She wanted to be on my lap. :(

You're looking for both protein and vitamins. Fish is your best choice, beef liver is a good second. Ground beef will have protein but not all the vitamins. If you don't have salmon or mackerel, sardines are your next best choice followed by tuna. both in oil.
Tinned I have and this tonic has just arrived avivit.

I hope tinned in sunflower is ok please let me know if not

20211021_152130.jpg

20211021_151922.jpg

Back
Top Bottom