MJ's little flock

Is that all? I forgot to vote a couple of years ago :oops: I think it was a state election. The AEC accepted my excuse that I was preoccupied with giving a police evidence-in-chief interview and didn’t fine me.

I will, however, pay chicken tax.
View attachment 3122710
Yes, that's all.

Here's the official info. They don't even call it a fine.

They call it an administrative penalty.

Giant Ivy is as tall as the house!!

IMG_2022-05-25-17-13-48-445~2.jpg

Is that all? I forgot to vote a couple of years ago :oops: I think it was a state election. The AEC accepted my excuse that I was preoccupied with giving a police evidence-in-chief interview and didn’t fine me.

View attachment 3122710
Still loving the step life? Or is this photo from before the new gate?

View attachment 3122710T
The stoop gang! 🥰

I don't care who you voted for but I genuinely feel proud that you voted according to your own preferences :hugs :hugs :hugs :love:love:love

And I love the idea of optional voting for under 18s. I thought 12 was a good starting age maybe 15 is better. Either way, it's a small proportion of the franchise but not so small the parties would ignore it when margins are increasingly tight.
Maybe exclude people of pensionable age. We don't really know what's going on anyway.:p

I always vote by post/mail but I miss going into the polling area because the people who staff it are so lovely and always congratulate you for voting. I also like getting the sticker that says 'I voted'. Voting by mail is more convenient but less of an occasion.
Come on! I'm not falling for that. You vote because of the free sausages.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom