MJ's little flock

Don't give Ivy the opportunity to compare hair styles. She has "opinions"

View attachment 3177871
Really? So does Betty. šŸ˜‰

20220707_224350.jpg

@LozzyR how are you doing? Is the backyard still swampy? How is the new coop working out and how are the hens?
We havenā€™t had rain for a couple of days so it has dried up. The henhouse is doing well, although I really need to get in there and give it a good clean. My three remaining girls seem to be ok, although Nyssa has stopped laying again. Iā€™m hoping that she just needed to get some eggs out of her system and sheā€™s back on winter mode. Iā€™ll have to keep an eye on poops after all the rain. Iā€™m also going to put some shade cloth up on the sides to prevent rain from blowing in sideways.

Last edited:
We havenā€™t had rain for a couple of days so it has dried up. The henhouse is doing well, although I really need to get in there and give it a good clean. My three remaining girls seem to be ok, although Nyssa has stopped laying again. Iā€™m hoping that she just needed to get some eggs out of her system and sheā€™s back on winter mode. Iā€™ll have to keep an eye on poops after all the rain. Iā€™m also going to put some shade cloth up on the sides to prevent rain from blowing in sideways.
I'm glad to hear that the new coop is holding up. Hopefully everything is normal for Nyssa. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom