MJ's little flock

I do the NYTimes one (they acquired it from the Irish guy who invented it). I have only had 2s a handful of times. Somehow it makes me feel a bit cheated of the rest of the game!
I have never had a 2 on the NYT Wordle. It seems to be a little more challenging than the other one I play.

I do the NYTimes one (they acquired it from the Irish guy who invented it). I have only had 2s a handful of times. Somehow it makes me feel a bit cheated of the rest of the game!
I only got a 2 once and felt like it was random luck. 3 feels more of an accomplishment!
I have never had a 2 on the NYT Wordle. It seems to be a little more challenging than the other one I play.
I haven't kept up with doing it in English but when I began, the NYT was very challenging for me, I didn't find the word every time, whereas I always managed the wordlegame (the same one you do MJ) although in 5 or 6.
I didn't get a photo of Janet in the car, but on the way home, she calmly looked out the window for most of the drive and became very excited as we reached home and backed into the driveway.
Really ? Do you think she knows the way home by car ? Pretty impressive!

Really ? Do you think she knows the way home by car ? Pretty impressive!
I wish it was her first trip to the vet, but sadly she's been many times and we always drive the same way. Perhaps she recognises the bird calls on her own street? There's a flock of magpies, another of piping shrikes, and a flock pigeons who call it home. Some crows have been visiting lately and the grass parrots sleep near our home, but fly quite widely during the day. It seems plausible that specific configuration of bird calls sounds like home to her.

Or maybe she recognises the street? She once led her friends up the street towards the train station on an adventure. I like to think they were running away to join the circus but only got halfway to the train station before remembering they didn't have money for their train tickets and then they got distracted de-bugging in the neighbour's front garden. They had fun, but it was very panicked hour or two for me as I searched for them.

Joyce feeling unwell while Christa enjoys her dinner.

IMG_2023-04-16-17-47-11-483.jpg

Ivy and Peggy. You can see how dark Ivy's new feathers are by comparing them to her few pale feathers clinging on from last season.

IMG_2023-04-16-17-47-20-963.jpg

She once led her friends up the street towards the train station on an adventure. I like to think they were running away to join the circus but only got halfway to the train station before remembering they didn't have money for their train tickets and then they got distracted de-bugging in the neighbour's front garden. They had fun, but it was very panicked hour or two for me as I searched for them.
That reminds me of this little Dora the Explorer! :rant

59A7BFC0-CB9A-4B93-95FE-13507C038700.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom