MJ's little flock

That is very encouraging news MJ.
I'm very pleased with how she's tracking.

I was reading her treatment regimen yesterday, it's included on the receipt, and I must've misheard when Mark told me what the plan was. (That's the second time I've misunderstood treatment plans in the last week.)

One of her injections is B vitamins and the other is Deca 50, which is an anabolic steroid that provides positive outcomes for gut health and may have curtailed her fertility, which has to be a good thing. It would explain her boisterousness and her poops. A bit of steroid-induced strength can be a good thing too.

The question is whether it's been a cure or not. So I'll watch her carefully Thursday and Friday to see how much pain posturing she does.

Unusually, everyone requested the run today.

Who am I to argue? Can you see all 8 hens?

IMG_2023-05-30-08-48-49-005.jpg

5 minutes later a hawk flew by, trailing a cloud of angry grass parrots.

Smart chooks.

Peggy and Mary's body language says all it needs to about how much they trust Christa. Not very much at all.

Good job! Interesting pattern.
When it's reasonable, I like to get the vowels sorted out before guessing. In this case, that tactic provided two consonants, one in the right spot, with a vowel neighbour. So by the time my first real guess was underway, I had 3 letters, 2 in the right spot.

What's your method?

When it's reasonable, I like to get the vowels sorted out before guessing. In this case, that tactic provided two consonants, one in the right spot, with a vowel neighbour. So by the time my first real guess was underway, I had 3 letters, 2 in the right spot.

What's your method?
Hmmm. I am not sure I have a single method. I have a standard starting word and then it depends what I learned from that.

Back
Top Bottom