MJ's little flock

What a lovely photo of three darlings!

View attachment 3669120

And here it is as a 48 piece puzzle!

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=302c6109e09e

Hope you enjoy it :)
Hope you have a nice weekend, it sounds like you need a change !

Some broodies do dustbathe like crazy. They maybe realize how important it is to stay parasite free for the babies. Or that staying on the nest puts them.more at risk of getting creepy crawlies.

A lovely picture indeed but oh my god another puzzle 😁. Maybe I will give it a try tonight !

Hope you have a nice weekend, it sounds like you need a change !

Some broodies do dustbathe like crazy. They maybe realize how important it is to stay parasite free for the babies. Or that staying on the nest puts them.more at risk of getting creepy crawlies.

A lovely picture indeed but oh my god another puzzle 😁. Maybe I will give it a try tonight !
The top left corner is an easy place to start.

I have never known a broody hen who didn't love rolling around in the dirt. Parasites, yet. But maybe they also like moving their bodies around after all that stillness.

It's going to be a very peaceful weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

I've been told that on Monday the building work starts at my house - the front veranda is coming down and being rebuilt. Now that it's finally happening, I'm very nervous about it 😬

The top left corner is an easy place to start.

I have never known a broody hen who didn't love rolling around in the dirt. Parasites, yet. But maybe they also like moving their bodies around after all that stillness.

It's going to be a very peaceful weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

I've been told that on Monday the building work starts at my house - the front veranda is coming down and being rebuilt. Now that it's finally happening, I'm very nervous about it 😬
Ooooh! Scary stuff.
Do share pictures!

They're all black teas. I prefer to drink them with milk and without sugar. Others may prefer it the other way around or with nothing added at all.

The important thing with tea is to brew it strong (but don't stew it), taste, then dilute the flavour with a splash of boiling water and re-taste. If it's still too strong, continue diluting in small increments until you find it palatable.
That's good to know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom